As a Trade Ally with one of our rebate programs, you will have free access to our Energy Learning Center, an online distance learning portal that you can use to complete trainings on sales and marketing, technical topics, and program or industry best practices. Many courses can also be used to meet Continuing Education Unit (CEU) requirements for common industry certifications, including NATE, RESNET, and BPI. All courses eligible for CEUs have a short exam and require and 80% of higher score to pass.
Trade Allies are also able to view recorded webinars, demonstrations and other program related training materials. Once you become a Trade Ally, your account manager will provide you with your credentials for the Trade Ally Learning Center.
What’s in the Energy Learning Center?
- Courses – There are more than 75 courses for you to explore.
- More ways to connect – The Energy Learning Center is completely responsive and accessible from all of your mobile devices. Learn anytime, anywhere.
- Better access to information – Revisit past trainings and download resources anytime, from any device. Once you have taken a training easily revisit from your personal dashboard.
- Better access to instructors – Our ‘Ask an instructor’ feature allows you to ask questions without leaving the course.
- CEUs – Earn certificates that will qualify for NATE, RESNET, and BPI CEUs.